Our Mission Statement
Providing care, counsel, and coaching for children, teens, adults – and their families.
Our Principles and Values
- Truth and honesty above all things, at all times, at any cost. No Fudge Rule.
- We believe in treating all people with mutual respect and dignity at all times, in every way.
- We strive to provide love, support, nurture, and empathy to all those we come into contact with every day.
- The undying effort and dedication towards making a difference in the life of a child, a teen, or adult and their family by providing every possible opportunity for growth.
- We work to support and improve the community in which we operate, for the benefit of ourselves and the community to which our graduates will return.
- Fiscally Sound:
- We strive to deliver the best service, at budget, per contract that we can. We live within our budgets.